This is a small grants program available to non-for-profit community organisations that offer services to residents of the Willoughby Local Government Area. For Category 1A the maximum that will be granted is $4,000, excl GST. Priority will be given to projects that;
* Celebrate diversity and community spirit
* Generate access to quality community services and facilities
* Achieve healthy lifestyles and lifelong learning
Note: These themes are listed under the title "Community & Cultural Life" within Willoughby City Council's Community Strategic Plan 2013 - 2029 http://www.willoughby.nsw.gov.au/About-Council/Forms-Policies---Publications/Publications/willoughby-city-strategy-2013/
Aims of the Small Grants Program
* To support local community services meet the needs of a diverse Willoughby community
* To encourage innovative and effective programs that address identified gaps in local service provision
* To assist local organisations develop inclusive, effective, community-based projects
* To promote sustainability and increase the capacity and skills of the local community
* Initiatives that support sustainable community events and celebrations that reflect cultural values, diversity and the lifestyle of our communities.
* Contribute to building strong communities: inclusive, connected, engaged, healthy and active.
* To support high quality service delivery
* To stimulate partnerships across the community and encourage community participation.
Small Grants Program Guidelines
Prior to completing this application form you should read and understand the Small Grants Program Guidelines and be sure your organisation can fulfil the Funding Requirements. The Small Grants Program Guidelines are located at http://www.willoughby.nsw.gov.au/Whats-On/Grants
It is strongly advised that applicants contact Willoughby City Council on 9777 7990 to discuss their project to ensure that it complies with the objectives of the Small Grants Program.